Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Yes! To Cookies

Yes! To Cookies is the most yummy dessert that I have come across in a while in my search for Low Carb snacks. It is truly carb free, sugar free and gulten free! These cookies are so good and they don't taste like usual sugar free cookies. There is no aftertaste and there's a delicious glaze on top that keeps them moist. My favorite flavor is Cocoa-Licious because it's a perfect chocolate fix but there's also Strawberry-Banana Blitz and Old Fashioned Ginger Spice. My mom and I were trying to find a low carb dessert to make after dinner and she broke the Strawberry-Banana Blitz cookies into crumbs and made a mousse to go on top and it was awesome! Yes! to Cookies are so amazing because they are the only truly sugar free, gluten free, all-natural sweet baked treat on the market. Enjoy!

No comments: